Monday 4 March 2013

Scholl Express Pedi

I was lucky enough to receive the Scholl Express Pedi to test before its release! If I'm honest this wasn't really a product that greatly appealed to me as I've always considered my feet to be quite nice (as feet go!) and I would not have been likely to buy anything like this.

The Scholl Express Pedi is of a similar size and shape as an electric shaver and feels nice to hold with the power switch under your thumb for easy operation. The Express Pedi is powered by 2x AA batteries (included) and is covered by a 2 year manufacturer's guarantee. It promises 'professional hard skin removal at home'.


Using the Express Pedi couldn't be easier! After giving your feet a soak, dry them then gently roll the Express Pedi over your areas of hard skin using 'light but firm pressure' for 2-3 seconds. For more stubborn areas it is recommended that you use this several times before all hard skin is removed.

I used this on my heels and big toes and felt a difference after the first use! This was much quicker to use than my foot file and was so much more effective! My feet were left feeling super soft and looking lovely so I followed this up by applying Soap and Glory Heel Genius before bed to soak in overnight.

I would definitely recommend this product as it gives such amazing results so quickly and easily! As I said, I would not have looked twice at a product like this before but my opinion has totally changed and I will be using this regularly, especially with spring around the corner, my winter boots will soon be replaced with my sandals and pumps!

**UPDATE** I let my boyfriend try this out on his feet as he suffers with some heavier areas of hard skin and he too was mega impressed! Whilst he didn't remove all of his hard skin in one sitting, he was able to buff away the worst, creating a more comfortable and smooth surface, otherwise only achieved by a trip to the chiropodist. A brilliant product!

You can buy the Scholl Express Pedi here for £39.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment