Saturday 6 April 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's wavy, so I usually wear it straight but sometimes go natural and if I give it some help it can get quite curly.

2. What is your natural hair colour? 
 Medium/dark ash blonde.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? 
I used to get highlights through my natural colour at the salon, but it's expensive to maintain so I now dye it myself.

4. How often do you wash your hair? 
Every other day normally.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it? 
 Mostly the same but occasionally I'll mix things up a little.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? 
I do it myself, the only time I've had a pedi is when I had Minx put on my toenails. I've a few manicures at the salon but don't see the point in paying for it when I can do it at home just as well. Having said that, I love the hand massage you get with a mani at the salon and it's not the same if you do it yourself!

7. How often to you change your nail polish? 
Once a week at most as I find that my nails get quite dry if I have polish on them too long/often so I have to give them a break sometimes.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer? 
All year round! My toe nails are almost always painted, during the winter I try out some crazy colours and combinations because no one really sees them!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup? 
About 10 minutes, I'm not a morning person so have minimal 'getting ready time'. If I don't have anywhere to be then I can drag it out and try out new things as I've got time to redo it if things go wrong!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes? 
Face.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? 
I'm definitely a collector, much to my boyfriend's annoyance! 

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Hardly ever, I've only worn them twice.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Pretty much, but I don't wear loads of make up so a full face for me may not be what others would consider a full face.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Yes, it may sound silly but I don't feel properly awake if I haven't done my make up, even if it's just a touch of mascara.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup? 
I will, but I don't very often.

16. How many high end products do you have? 
I love Benefit and have quite a few of their products, a YSL eyeshadow compact, Lancome nail polish and a couple of others. Most of these were gifts and the majority of my make up is from drugstore brands. 

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes? 
Not as often as I should!

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Noooo, haha! I just wear what I feel like on the day, it depends on what I'll be doing, what the weather is like etc.

19. How often do you change your handbag? 
Not very often as I tend to hoard things in my handbag! Only when it becomes really heavy do I swap to another bag (leaving the non-essentials/junk in the other bag!). I also change with the seasons, so mostly use dark coloured bags during winter and get the lighter, more colourful ones for spring and summer.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep? 
On a work day I'll get up around 7am and go to sleep around 10.30-11pm, on a weekend I get up around 10am and go to sleep around 11.30.

21. How often & when do you workout? 
During the summer when I don't have lectures, assignments etc. I go to the gym 4-5 mornings per week. During term-time I have less free time so I don't get to the gym as often and may just go for a walk or do a DVD at home a couple of times a week.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed? 
 Right.

23. How tall are you? 
5ft 6in.

24. Do you speak a foreign language? 
I've got a GCSE in French but I wouldn't say I can speak it. I'd love to learn Italian.

25. How many pets do you have? 
None, I'd love to but it's just not practical right now. I had a cat (Tinkerbell) but she stayed with my mum when I moved out.

26. How often are you on Blogger? 
Every day.

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs? 
Not always, but quite often.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? 
Yes! I keep it on my phone so that when I'm shopping I can remind myself and keep an eye out for offers.

29. How did you come up with your blog name? 
Lilybet was a nickname I had at school and my boyfriend also calls me it.

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs? 
I have a pink Casio Exilim, but sometimes I just use my iPhone.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
What a random question! 

32. What is your favourite colour? 
That light aqua/duck egg colour but also pink, every shade of pink and especially coral/salmon pink.

33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine? 
 I don't read magazines very often but I do subscribe to Cosmo.

34. Do you swear?
Yup...

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Ordering an indian, doing some uni work then relaxing in front of the tv.

4 comments:

  1. Please check out my blog, it would mean alot http://ginamcdoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love checking out new links, thank you! I'll have a look :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great Tag! I did it too! Check mine out here: http://drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com/2013/04/beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete