Friday 5 April 2013

Face Mask Friday! #3

Happy Friday! Is it just me or did Friday creep up on us this week? I almost didn't have this up in time! Anyway, I thought I'd continue the Easter fun a little longer and I'm hoping that you're not all sick of the sight of chocolate because this week we have the Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque! With skin healing sea salts and moisturising cocoa and shea butter, this chocolate mud mask claims to unblock pores, draw out impurities and leave skin renewed and hydrated.



This was so much fun to use as it really feels like you're smothering your face in chocolate and I think a self-heating version would be even better! The colour, smell and texture were all spot on, I was so tempted to taste it! Luckily, I had some Easter egg left to satisfy my chocolate craving!




I left the mask on for about half an hour which is longer than recommended (I was on the phone!) but, other than the mask starting to flake off, this didn't cause any problems. A word of warning here, this mask is probably best used before a shower because the only downside is the mess! I rinsed mine off over the sink which took ages and it got everywhere! It would've been much quicker and tidier to just stick my face under the shower. Anyway, once rinsed, my face was left feeling gorgeous- super clean and soft. I also noticed that my skin felt less oily the next day, which I didn't expect but was an added bonus! All in all, another great mask from MJ!







No comments:

Post a Comment