Wednesday 20 March 2013

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Blemish Stick

Ok, no messing around, this is magic! I recently suffered a monster breakout and all of my usual products and tricks just weren't working (even my trusty Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser!), although I am lucky with my skin and don't get spots very often so don't have many spot fighting products. I remembered someone mentioning this before so thought it was worth a try as it's only £2.59. 



Resisting the temptation to squeeze my spot, I rubbed the blemish stick over it after applying my moisturiser and went to bed. By morning a drastic difference could be seen, the spot was much less red, less raised and the 'head' (yuk!) had gone! I applied the blemish stick again before putting on my make up and the spot was much easier to conceal due to its reduced size and redness. I applied the blemish stick one more time before bed and by the next morning it had gone completely! I've since tried this on smaller blemishes and they have disappeared overnight. The stick itself couldn't be easier to use, you can't even feel that it's on your skin apart from a nice tingly, cool feeling for a few minutes and it has a menthol like smell. This is definitely my go-to product for spots and blemishes as it works like a dream, is so quick and easy to apply and is easy to carry around for top-ups or emergencies!

Read more reviews or purchase here

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
    professional makeup train cases

    ReplyDelete