Friday 24 May 2013

Face Mask Friday #9

Hey girlies and happy Friday! This week I have a mask that isn't really a mask, it's the Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean cleansing milk. Whilst this is a very effective cleanser, Miss Budget Beauty also recommended using it as a mask and so as I already owned the product I thought I would give it a go!


First of all I will say that this smells gorgeous, almost like you could eat it! I usually use two pumps which I just apply to my face using my fingers. When I use this as a mask it's usually in the morning just before I get into the shower so I don't have any makeup on however, because this is actually a cleansing milk you probably could apply it over your makeup if you were using it at the end of the day. I leave it on whilst I'm in the shower for about 10 minutes then use the Soap & Glory Face Massage Mini Mitt to buff my skin before rinsing. 




I took warning from Miss BB that this is a very active formula that you can feel tingling your skin as you wear it, so if you have sensitive skin or don't like that feeling then this product/way of using it may not be for you or you may want to leave it on for a shorter amount of time. The first time I used Peaches & Clean in this way I left it on a little too long (about 15 mins) and ended up looking very red in the face! This wouldn't have bothered me if it had been just before bed but it was in the morning and I was worried that it wouldn't go away, it did though after about an hour! Now I'm much more careful about how long I leave it on for (maximum 10 minutes) and still experience a little redness afterwards but it calms much quicker.

If you haven't been put off by that (I wasn't!) then I'll tell you that this is a fab cleanser and is equally great as a mask! My skin feels deeply cleansed, invigorated and super soft after using this and combined with the Face Massage Mitt my skin is exfoliated, looks plumper and more radiant. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh this sounds good! I have always wanted to try this as the packaging is so pretty :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete