Wednesday 8 May 2013

April Nails

Just thought I'd share some recent pictures of different colours and combos I've had on my nails...




Rimmel 60 Seconds Instyle Coral with Models Own Jack Frost




Seventeen (17) Lasting Fix in Darling with Models Own Indian Ocean




My first attempt at watercolour nails! Using Bourjois So Laque Glossy in 03 BCBeige for the base and Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish in Hot Shot, Barry M Gelly in Greenberry, Models Own Lemon Meringue, Purple Poppy, Top Turquoise, Feeling Blue and Fuzzy Peach.



Seventeen Fast Finish in Ruby Gem with Essie Leading Lady (on ring finger).


Models Own Jade Stone with Jack Frost (on ring finger).

So these are pretty much April's nails, I may start doing this as a monthly post so look out for May's nails as although some of them are on here! I have some exciting new things to try including 2 Maybelline Colour Show Polka Dot polishes and the new Barry M Nail Art Pens in black and white and some Essie nail wraps so I should still have plenty to show you in my May post!

No comments:

Post a Comment