Wednesday 28 August 2013

July Nails- Color Club for BirchBox Wanderlust Collection

There was only one set of nail polishes I wore throughout July and these were the Color Club Wanderlust Collection polishes exclusively from BirchBox. I first heard about these through FleurDeForce and Zoella and as soon as I saw their pictures I knew I had to have them! These were included in the June BirchBox but in case you missed it or want to complete your collection, the set is £10 here. This collection consists of four gorgeous pastel neon shades named Reign in Spain (orange), London Calling (green), Pardon My French (lilac) and Mod in Manhattan (off-white).



 I first wore just two of the shades (Reign in Spain and Pardon My French) and loved them so much that I wanted to try out the others straight after I finished wearing this combo! I was really impressed with how long these lasted without chipping, about 5 days using Seche Vite top coat. The finish was really glossy even without Seche Vite and the photos don't quite capture the intensity of these colours, they're beautiful!


The next time I used these polishes I couldn't resist including every colour! I love how Mod in Manhattan sets off the other 3 colours, I'd love to do some nail art with this as a base and some kind of neon splatter using the other three shades, hmm...


As you can probably tell, I'm a huge fan of these polishes and would definitely be interested to try out more from Color Club in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment