Friday 29 March 2013

Face Mask Friday! #2

It's that wonderful time of the week again, it's Friday! As if that wasn't good enough, it's also Good Friday which for many means an early start to a 4 day weekend, happy days!

As I hinted on Twitter during the week, this week we have another newbie from Montagne Jeunesse, the Dragon Fruit Sauna, a dragon fruit and kiwi self-heating mask for a 'skin sizzling cleanse' and let me tell you, I think it's a favourite!

I've always liked the self-heating masks from MJ and this was no exception. I find that I relax more when using a heating mask and it's also very comforting on a cold day, like those we have been experiencing recently (snow? in March? Really?!), and if you close your eyes you can almost imagine the sun beaming down on your face... bliss...


Ok, enough daydreaming and back to the mask! This was super drippy to apply, (so make sure you do so over the sink, don't wear your best clothes etc.) but was fine once applied and came out a gorgeous, bright pink! It smelled lovely and fruity, although I'm not sure what real dragon fruit smells like so can't comment on the authenticity of the scent but either way it was good! There were also little seeds in there so that when it came to washing off the mask I was able to get a nice exfoliation from it too, you gotta love a product that does double duty! 


The ingredients include natural clays, and a number of fruit juices and extracts including lychee seed, dragon fruit, watermelon, pear and kiwi which the sachet claims will deeply cleanse, removing oil and dirt from pores. The mask lived up to this expectation and left my skin looking and feeling fresher, clearer and even brighter. I was really impressed and think that this is one of the best masks that I've tried, ever!

That's all for this week, I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend!

Lilybet x


No comments:

Post a Comment