Tuesday 3 September 2013

August Nails

Wow, I can hardly believe it's the end of August already! Time is flying by and I'm starting my 3rd year of uni in a couple of weeks, eek! Anyway, here are my August nails...

First up we have Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish in Hot Shot, this is an old favourite of mine as it's just a simple, gorgeous hot pink. If I'm feeling a little down or under the weather when I use this it never fails to make me feel a bit better. The power of pink, haha!



Here I have another Rimmel offering, this time from the 60 Second range in the shade Mary Mary Quite Contrary. This is quite similar to Models Own Utopia I believe and is a lovely, subtle off-white lilac shade. I have also painted my ring finger with a top coat of Models Own Jack Frost to give a little glitter.



Lastly, we have Seventeen Lasting Fix in Mint Choc Chip. I actually spotted this in the reduced to clear section of my local Boots for £1 and thought I'd give it a go as I liked the colour. I was however, disappointed as this looks more like a china blue than a minty green in daylight. This wouldn't have bothered me but I already have two other pastel blues so didn't really need another! Another disappointment was that this chipped really easily (before I managed to get a picture!), even with top coat so only lasted a few days before I had to remove it.



No comments:

Post a Comment