Friday 20 September 2013

Face Mask Friday #10

Happy Friday everyone!

This week I have used the H&M Coconut Water Moisture Mask. This is the second of the H&M face masks that I have tried, you can read my review of the H&M Blueberry Burst Nourishing Mask here and as with the Blueberry I was impressed with the Coconut.


My skin has been feeling dehydrated lately, especially around my forehead so when I saw this mask as I was in the queue of H&M I thought I'd give it a try.

As expected this was a white colour and more of a cream, putty like texture than a clay. The scent was lovely, just a gentle coconut fragrance, not too strong or artificial smelling and actually quite refreshing. The mask was really easy to apply, not drippy or sticky at all and whilst I used all of it in one go there probably was enough for two thinner applications. I left the mask on for around 20 minutes whilst I put my feet up and during this time the mask didn't really harden like a clay mask, it just got a little drier as if my skin had sucked some moisture out of it! After washing this the mask off with warm water and a flannel my skin did feel plumper, more hydrated and also incredibly soft. Whilst the effects don't last much more than a day or two I would definitely recommend and repurchase this mask and I think it would be great if used regularly to maintain moisture levels or just as a thirst quenching treat now and again depending on your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment