Tuesday 26 February 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Greenberry

I was so excited when I saw the new Barry M Gelly shades hit the shelves in Boots! I resisted buying them all (although I have a feeling a couple more may find their way into my basket this season!) and chose Greenberry as it was the first shade that caught my eye on the display.


The photo above shows two coats (minus top coat) so you can see that it has good opaque coverage and impressive, glossy shine. However, you may also notice it starting to wear and chip, especially on my index finger, which is slightly disappointing as this photo was taken after only a couple of days wear. Longevity may be improved with the use of a top coat, but unless you have a very glossy top coat you may lose some of the gel-shine, it's swings and roundabouts! Overall, I would recommend this because the colour is so fab, a lovely rich, wearable green and it really is hi-shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment