Tuesday 26 February 2013

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish- Rose Libertine

This is the Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in shade 405 Rose Libertine. This was rather difficult to apply as I found the formula to be quite thick and prone to leaving brush strokes. However, the brush is relatively wide and flat compared with other polishes which makes it easier to apply and it was definitely fast drying. I usually use a quick dry spray (Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze) but didn't need it with this polish.


This is two coats for full opacity with a top coat for longevity and I have to say that despite the difficulties in getting a smooth finish I was very impressed with the end result. This polish lasted for almost a whole week without chips, something I can rarely achieve as I use my hands a lot for various tasks. I have subsequently purchased more shades from the 60 Seconds range and look forward to wearing and reviewing them shortly- watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment