Tuesday 17 September 2013

Mini OPI Haul!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my OPI haul with you briefly and to alert you to that fact (if you weren't already aware) that Fragrance Direct are currently selling these OPI nail polishes for £3.99 each!

I have shopped with Fragrance Direct a couple of times in the past and they always have a great selection of cosmetics at really low prices, for example Essie nail polishes can be picked up for as little as £1.99! Their stock is a mixture of older, discontinued items (worth a look if you have an old favourite of something which you can no longer get hold of!), current items with older style packaging, past season shades etc. but they also have quite a few current lines at a fraction of the price you'd pay in the likes of Boots or Superdrug so it's worth keeping an eye out as their stock changes frequently and there is always a bargain to be found!

Delivery is a very reasonable £1.99 and is pretty speedy too! I ordered on Thursday and my order arrived on Monday.

At the time of writing this there are over 30 shades to choose from at £3.99 each and here are the three I chose...

L-R: 'I Don't Give a Rotterdam', 'Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?' and 'Elephantastic Pink'

I Googled swatches of these shades before making my decision so that I knew what to expect! 'I Don't Give a Rotterdam' is a grey-blue with a fine silver glitter running through, 'Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?' is a purple shade with a pink and gold shimmer and finally 'Elephantastic Pink' is just a lovely bright bubblegum pink. I'm sure you will be seeing swatches in one of my monthly nail posts shortly (I'm already wearing 'Elephantastic Pink'!

Let me know which shades you choose if you're taking advantage of the offer! I have a feeling that I will be returning for a couple more after deliberating over shades for ages and considering these were my first OPI purchases! 

No comments:

Post a Comment