Friday 19 April 2013

Face Mask Friday! #5

Happy Friday! Sorry this post is up later than usual, I was finishing my last two assignments of 2nd year so I will now have (hopefully!) much more time for blogging! 

We're back to Montagne Jeunesse this week with the Tropical Peel Off Revitalising Cleansing Masque, our first peel off in the series! With red grape and mango extracts, this mask claims to deep cleanse the pores, lifting away impurities and dead skin cells to leave skin revitalised and glowing, sounds great to me!

The mask comes out like a clear, orange gel and smells really fresh and fruity. I slathered on a thick layer of this which wasn't the best idea as it didn't dry all the way through in some places which made removal more difficult, therefore I would recommend just using a thin layer. 





I left the mask on for the recommended 15-20 minutes and found it very refreshing to wear and I didn't get that slightly annoying restrictive feeling that you get with hardening clay masks. As mentioned, when it came to removal of the mask I wasn't able to peel all of it off as some areas were still wet as they were too thick but the parts that were peel-able (not a real word but it works!) came off easily and were very satisfying (anyone else used to put PVA glue on your hand to take pleasure in peeling off?!)! The thicker, wetter patches I just washed off using warm water, which was also pretty easy but the formula did feel a bit sticky by then.

After the mask was completely removed my face was left feeling revitalised and refreshed, as promised and felt smoother. I really enjoyed using this mask and think it will become a particular favourite during the warmer months due to it's cooling a refreshing qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment